Of course there are a lot of CONS to a zombie apocalypse:
1) Zombies are scary
2) The whole "I want to eat your brains for dinner and then munch your face for dessert is a big turn off
3) Most of your friends and family will die and you will have to become friends with people who actually prepared for this kind of thing--weirdos with bunkers, body odor, and who also have some CRAZY ideas about how the world should now be ruled.
So yeah, I get it, but as with everything in life there is also a bright side to things as well (ever see Life of Brian? SEE CLIP BELOW). If you find yourself in the middle of a zombie apocalypse, do not despair, think of it like this:
1) You get to travel! Look at all the places you now get to see because you will need to keep moving.Collecting various postcards and mementos will be a blast (pun intended).
2) No more lines! The population of people will have been reduced significantly, making it no longer necessary.
3) Have maxed out credit cards or owe on your home or vehicles? Guess what? Not anymore.
4) Lots of free time (in between scrounging up food and killing zombies of course). There will be no more going to work for 40 hours a week. You could go fishing or camping or take up photography or scrap booking--do things you've always wanted to do, but never had the time because of your pesky job schedule.
5) Want a new car or a bigger house or even just want to make improvements (zombie-fy your existing place of living or add spikes and grills to your car)? No having to get approved by a bank for a loan. No need to apply of building permits. JUST DO IT...And do it for FREE!
6) To go a bit in line with #5 EVERYTHING IS FREE! Free is pretty cool.
7) Be thankful we're only dealing with zombies. Yeah, they want to eat your brains. Yeah, they're gross. BUT at least they're not vampires. A vampire apocalypse would be horrible. You can't kill vampires easily--not with a bat or a pitchfork or even a gun. And aliens? Ahh, yeah...totally not going survive that. I know, I know...there are movies that say we will, but come on! Aliens would be equally impossible to kill. So be grateful for the slow moving, dumb zombies. We at least have a chance with zombies.
It's all about the attitude. Keeping your chin up during an apocalypse is half the battle toward survival.
Can you think of any other pros? (Enjoy this lovely video below--so funny)
9/6/2012 07:36:59 am
Crack me up!! This is wild. I just watched this a few days ago and saved it on a post to use later. Too weird. Must be the "great minds" thing, eh! I love Monty!
Leave a Reply.