I've got nothing to say and I'm saying it pretty well too (Elbow licking and eyeball popping included)
Blogs are supposed to say something, right? Of course they are. A blog without something to say is akin to something like this:
(Big blank area of nothingness/Space of waste)
So here I am with nothing to say. Super weird, I know. I don’t get it either. I’m not usually one for a loss of words. I can fill in the silence, tell a good story, something to fill the awkwardness. And yet, I wracked my brain all night trying to think of some witty, insightful piece of information to pass on to you, my writerly readers, and I came up with na-da. Nothing. Zip. Zilch.
I’m at a total loss for words. (*gasp*)
I’ve got nothing.
But because I have nothing and you’re still here reading about how I’ve got nothing, I feel I should at least present you with something, even if it means nothing, in the terms of “something” goes. (Hey, this last sentence was kind of something, don’t you think?)
Anyway, random tidbits of nothingness to make your time here worthwhile. Enjoy.
1) Crocodiles can’t stick out their tongues.
2) Wearing headphones for an hour will increase the bacteria in your ear by 700 times.
3) 35% of people who use dating ads are already married.
4) Most lipstick contains fish scales.
5) Over 75% of people who read this will try and lick their elbow (You know what else is funny? Go to Google images and type in elbow lick and wowzer, a whole lot of people giving it a go).
6) In a course of a lifetime, while sleeping, you will eat an assortment of 70 insects and 10 spiders.
7) Deer can’t eat hay.
8) During the chariot scene of “Ben Hur” a small red car can be seen in the distance.
9) Ketchup was sold in the 1830’s as medicine.
10) Chewing gum while pealing onions will keep you from crying.
11) Hippo milk is pink.
12) More than ten people a year are killed by vending machines.
13) Smelling bananas or green apples (not eating them) can help you lose weight.
14) The U.S. has more bagpipe bands than Scotland does.
15) One in three snakebite victims is drunk. One in five are tattooed.
16) Your eyeballs will fall out if you sneeze with your eyes open.
(Taken from bootstrike.com and funfactz.com)